International StammtischMeet & Mingle in Mainhattan!
We invite the international community in Frankfurt Rhein Main to join us for an After-work event Each month, the International Stammtisch welcomes you to an informative, interesting and above all international evening. We will present the best the city has to offer, whether it’s museums, culture, music, international clubs…
Kulturregion FrankfurtRheinMain – 4 March 7 pm
On Monday, 4 March, the International Stammtisch features a presentation by Sabine von Bebenburg, the long-time head of the Kulturregion FrankfurtRheinMain (KRFRM). Frau Bebenburg will present the highlights of KRFRM’s wide-ranging programs, including regional gardens, art exhibitions, industrial history and theater performance.
International Stammtisch is an initiative of the city of Frankfurt, the Frankfurt Chamber of Commerce, the English Theatre, Frankfurt International School, ISF Internationale Schule Frankfurt-Rhein-Main, Deutsch-Britische Gesellschaft e.V., the Regional Verband FrankfurtRheinMain , Frankfurt School of Finance and Management and Newcomers-Network.de.
Details about the Event
When: Monday, 4 March 2019 at 7 pm
Where : Frankfurt School, Adickesallee 32-34, 60322 Frankfurt. Parking is available at the campus. Please click here for a map.
Parking: At the nearby Bertramswiese (free of charge)
- Car park cemetery (Eckenheimer Landstraße 194, 60320 Frankfurt am Main – from 5pm free of charge)
- In the nearby public car park (fee required, open until10pm) at Deutsche Nationalbibliothek (Adickesallee 1, 60318 Frankfurt am Main)
Public transportation: take the U5 metro (direction: “Preungesheim”) to Nibelungenallee / Deutsche Nationalbibliothek station. Cross Adickesallee at the traffic lights immediately opposite the Total service station and turn left. The campus is next to the service station
How much does it cost? Free, the evening has kindly been sponsored by the Frankfurt School of Finance
Questions? Here are a few common questions we receive about the International Stammtisch.
- Can I sign up by email? No…you must register ahead of time over the website.
- I’m signed up and would like to bring a guest Both you and your guest must register over the website
- Please note that online registration closes at 5 pm on the day of the event
If you have any other questions, please click here to email us.