Key international routes affected are as follows:
Italy, Austria and Switzerland
- EC connections Munich – Kufstein – Innsbruck – Verona have been completely cancelled.
- ECE connections Frankfurt (M) – Basel – Milan have been completely cancelled.
- EC connections Munich – Lindau – Zurich (– Basel) have been completely cancelled.
- IC connections Stuttgart – Singen (Htw) – Schaffhausen – Zurich are cancelled between Singen (Htw) and Zurich (Switzerland).
- IC busses from Munich to Zurich are not running.
- EC connections (Kiel –) Hamburg – Berlin – Dresden – Prague (– Budapest) don’t stop between Germany and Děčín hl.n. (Czech Republic).
- IC busses from Frankfurt (M) / Mannheim – Prague and Leipzig – Prague have been cancelled.
- IC connections Hamburg – Padborg – Kobenhavn H have been completely cancelled.
- IC connections Hamburg – Flensburg – Aarhus no longer stop between Hamburg and Padborg (Denmark).
- EC connections Berlin – Frankfurt (Oder) – Warszawa Centralna have been completely cancelled.
In light of the German Federal Ministry of the Interior’s recommendation for travel between Germany and France we are currently finalising a reduced set of train connections to/from France. The changes will come into effect from Tuesday, 17 March.
- IC busses Frankfurt (M) – Luxembourg will be discontinued from 17 March onwards.
- ÖBB Nightjet trains from Munich – Rosenheim – Salzburg – Villach – Venice / Milan / Rome start/terminate in Villach Hbf (Austria).
- ÖBB Nightjet trains Berlin – Zurich, Berlin – Vienna, and Hamburg – Zurich have been completely cancelled.
Unless absolutely necessary, please desist from cross-border rail travel at this present time.
Before setting out on your journey please first make certain it is possible. Simply call 0180/6996633 (20 ct/call, or when calling from a mobile max. 60 ct/call).